Boarding is offered to Full Training only. Full Training includes 4-5 training sessions per week, including lessons.
Boarding for horses in Full Training will receive:
- Large box stalls, deeply bedded with attached runs
Daily turnout. Night turnout offered during summer months
- Quality coastal hay fed up to 3 times daily. Alfalfa fed for an additional fee
- 12/8 local milled grain fed twice daily. Rice bran pellets fed for an additional fee
- Electrolytes added to grain in the evenings during all seasons
- Owner provided supplements fed daily. (Must provide Smart Pac or baggies of multiple supplements.)
Fans in the summer months
Blanketing in the cooler months. Each stall has its own blanket rack.
One saddle rack and bridle rack per horse in our new tack room. One tack locker provided for grooming and additional equipment/extra tack.